Banner advertising with Cornwall Arts and Crafts Directory (CACD)
The Internet has evolved into an important medium for advertisers and marketers for both branding and direct-selling purposes. In this fast expanding digital economy, small businesses and individuals can find it hard to compete.
Cornwall Arts and Crafts Directory (CACD) already offers a range of advertising options for arts and crafts related people and businesses, and free event listings. We currently include 738 listings and 166 events.
Cornwall Arts and Crafts Directory (CACD) also offers other Cornish and related businesses the opportunity of placing a graphic advert on our web site, on the right hand side below the navigation menu.
Why place a banner advert with CACD?
- We believe that our rates are very competitive and flexible to meet your advertising needs.
- All advertisements will be reviewed and approved before being published.
- Since we launched in December 2008, our Internet performance is steadily increasing.
- Our web site is updated on a regular basis, so there is always new content for visitors to browse.
- New categories are being added to the directory and we are expanding and growing.
Adverts can be in jpg, gif or png format, and can be supplied directly or designed or your behalf on request.
Most of our directory listing pages are available for banner placements. The home page and category home pages are not currently available. Choose which pages you would like your advertisement placed on from a selection of over thirty pages and advertise on multiple pages for discounted rates.
Duration and pricing:
Banners can be placed on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis, to suit your needs. Weekly banner placements are ideal for events, and special offers. Monthly and yearly options are perfect for promoting your business.
Discounts are available for multiple placements, we are happy to discuss your specific needs and strategies for your web advertising campaigns.
Payment can be made by PayPal, credit card, cheque or bank transfer.